Artifacts we found buried behind the Garrison wall. These were buried there by the CCC workers.
The Garrison Walleye being brought back to the restored site and new location.
EAI crew signatures at the base of the Garrison Concourse Wall just above the signed and dated work by a few of the CCC workers back in 1937
EAI completed phase 3 of the Garrison Concourse Fall of 2013 which included removing the concrete sidewalk that was installed over these Historic pavers and fixing all settlement and reinstalling the pavers in mortar.
In September we started another historic project. This time we are shoring up and moving the Shoddy Mill warehouse and Mill building from Oak Park Heights to Stillwater. The site in Stillwater was an abandon fertilizer plant. The site had hazardous materials that needed to be removed before any soils and new foundations are to be installed. The building move is scheduled for the begining of November 2012.
EAI Finished another Historic Roadside project Preston Overlook
10/30/2012 - finished Fort Ridgely Monument.
02.01.12 - eai project on Lakeland News at 10: Garrison Concourse Restoration Completed02.01.12 - We have landed another great restoration job, we will be restoring the Fort Ridgely Historic monument in Fairfax MN